Welcome to the internet home of the Southern Explorers 4WD Club
We are a friendly club with members from all walks of life.
We welcome new members and like to share experiences with them.
- Regular club meetings are held and many social events are programmed throughout the year.
- Frequent 4WD trips are organised to many wonderful areas throughout South Australia and occasionally interstate as well.
- We promote the protection of the environment and actively support non profit organisations with the same aim.
- Responsible and safe 4WD use is our motto. Driver training provided by qualified 4WD instructors.
- We support the Royal Flying Doctor Service but hope we never require their services.
- The size of our Club is deliberately kept small so that members are treated as persons and not just a number.
- Learn how to use your 4WD vehicle safely in varying conditions like sand, mud, or rocky terrain.
- Many members are interested in fishing so some trips can include fishing activities.
- Learn all about organising 4WD trips and on being a Trip Leader.
- The Club accepts all makes of 4WD vehicles but the vehicle should have high clearance and low range 4WD.